By Lis L Griffin on | Categories: blogs and websites, books
The key is learning to sit with your pain and pause. It is difficult to pause and just ponder. Finding the right support for your mind, body and heart can be challenging. But I encourage you to sit with and decide what need.
By Lis L Griffin on | Categories: blogs and websites, instagram
I follow @lifedeathwhat on instagram and below is what you’ll find on the website. Discussions around death.
#LifeDeathWhatever is an initiative to redesign the dialogue around death and dying, to open it up and to find new approaches to this important subject.
From the site Life Death Whatever
- Death is a normal part of life. Acknowledging and accepting that one day we will die is key to living a full life. It’s as simple and as complicated as that!
- Death and dying isn’t a gloomy or taboo subject. Talking about death and dying can be life-affirming and life-enhancing.
- Death and dying belong to everyone.
- It’s essential to create links between communities involved in end-of-life care. Opportunities are currently being missed.
- There is a way of approaching death and dying that can genuinely engage the public and transform society’s relationship with death.